Call for Abstract
35th International Conference on Advanced Pediatrics and Neonatology, will be organized around the theme “Advancements in Pediatrics and Neonatology”
Adv. Pediatrics 2020 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Adv. Pediatrics 2020
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pediatrics is a field of medicine that is concerned with the health of infants, children and adolescents which includes their growth and development, their opportunity to achieve full potential as adults.
- Track 1-1Specialty care
- Track 1-2Pediatric audiology
- Track 1-3Pediatric dermatology
- Track 1-4Pediatric opthalmology
- Track 1-5Pediatric orthopedics
- Track 1-6Pediatric otolaryngology
- Track 1-7Pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgery
- Track 1-8Pediatric rehabilitation
- Track 1-9Pediatric pharmacology
- Track 1-10Adolescent medicine
- Track 1-11Pediatric critical care
Breastfeeding is one among the foundations of Pediatric health, development and survival. It is especially important where diarrhoea, pneumonia and under nutrition are common causes of mortality in children under 5 years of age. Breastfeeding also helps to reduce overweight and obesity and protects maternal health in all parts of the world.
Breastfeeding should be initiated within the first hour after birth and that infants should exclusively breastfeed for the first 6 months; complementary foods should then be introduced, with continued breastfeeding until 24 months of age or older.
- Track 2-1Maternal, newborn, child & adolescent health
- Track 2-2HIV and infant feeding
- Track 2-3Parenting and child health
- Track 2-4Bottle feeding
Clinical Pediatrics focuses on typical practice-oriented challenges such as:
- Track 3-1Adolescent medicine
- Track 3-2Genetic disorders in children
- Track 3-3Antibiotics & birth defects
- Track 3-4Toxicology in children
- Track 3-5Twin-to-twin transfusion
- Track 3-6Molecular cellular pediatrics
A branch of medicine concerned with the care, development, and diseases of new born infants, especially the ill or premature new born. It is a hospital-based specialty, and is sometimes practiced in infant medical aid units (NICUs).
- Track 4-1Perinatology
- Track 4-2Neonatal research
- Track 4-3Neonatal neurology
- Track 4-4Neonatal nutrition
- Track 4-5Neonatal blood disorders
- Track 4-6Neonatal intensive care unit (NICU)
Pediatric Cardiology represents heart diseases in children. It is comprised of congenital and acquired heart diseases. The diagnosis involves effective medical and surgical therapies. Cardiac malformations are one of the major new born birth defects which affect the infant mortality rate. This subtopic is a combined study of surgery such as thoracic surgery and/or vascular surgery and called cardiovascular/ cardiothoracic/cardiovascular thoracic surgery.
- Track 5-1Congenital heart disease
- Track 5-2Children with heart murmurs
- Track 5-3Pediatric cardiac transplantation
- Track 5-4Endocardial and myocardial disease
- Track 5-5Heart failure & arrhythmias
- Track 5-6Genetic and syndromic heart disease
- Track 5-7Hypertension
- Track 5-8Pericardial disease
Pediatric medicine is that the part of medication that manages the sicknesses and ailments of the GI tract. These conditions might hold on during childbirth or surface in the later stage as the youngster creates. Normal precedents incorporate nourishment hypersensitivities, colitis, anorexia and bulimia, celiac sickness, Cohn's ailment, loose bowels, gluten affectability, ceaseless stoppage, crabby gut disorder, inability to flourish, and other related stomach related and disposal issues Short bowel syndrome.
- Track 6-1Bariatric surgery
- Track 6-2Gastrointestinal cancer
- Track 6-3Gastrointestinal infections
- Track 6-4Gastric ulcers
- Track 6-5Hepatitis B & C
- Track 6-6Colorectal cancer
Pediatric Nursing, a medical practice focused on the care of new-borns, infants, and adolescents along with their families. This subspecialty is especially embracing all scientific disciplines in eliminating suffering and improving child healthcare. Prevention and Pediatric health education are the key factors of Pediatric nursing. Pediatric nursing is a very special vocation which provides an opportunity to play a key role in a child’s life when that child needs care at the most.
- Track 7-1Infections in neonatal care unit
- Track 7-2Pediatric trauma care
- Track 7-3Pediatric airway
- Track 7-4Cardiac catheterization
- Track 7-5Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation (ECMO)
Pediatric allergy is a crucial subject to be learned in order to promote knowledge and enhance the treatment of respiration, allergic, and immunologic diseases in youngsters. According to the epidemiologic investigation the common chronic illnesses of children asthma and allergies as well as many rare diseases and uncommon diseases. Swollen or enlarged adenoids and Tonsils are common in children. Environmental and food allergies in children occur whereas the children’s system reacts to usually harmless substances gift within the atmosphere. The pneumonia is caused by viruses such as influenza virus (flu), adenovirus and respiratory syncytial virus (RSV). The human metapneumo virus is common causes in younger children and infants. The most common allergic reactions occur in kids are atopic dermatitis (eczema), itchiness, runny nose, an asthma attack and sinusitis, Allergy and Asthma.
- Track 8-1Bone infections
- Track 8-2Skin infections
- Track 8-3Parasitic infections
- Track 8-4Influenza and pneumonia
- Track 8-5Allergy and asthma
- Track 8-6Sinusitis
Pediatric Dentistry also referred as Pedodontics’ mainly concerned with the teeth and associated structures of the oral cavity, including prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of disease and restoration of defective and missing teeth of children, infant and adolescent. It provides primary and comprehensive preventive and therapeutics for infant health care and children through adolescence as well. Child tooth decay is the most seen problem in children as an example.
- Track 9-1Endodontics & hypnodontics
- Track 9-2Pediatric dental surgeries
- Track 9-3Dental material sciences
- Track 9-4Pediatric dental research
- Track 9-5Pediatric oral cancer
- Track 9-6Dental trauma
The paediatric urogenital medicine is one among the key topics underneath surgery managing the disorders of internal organ organs. The specialists dealing this subject are called Pediatric Urologists, will provide care and diagnosis to the infants, children, and adolescents and the Nephrology therapies involves the diagnosis of kidney internal structures and functions in children. These both systems together deals with the acute and chronic urological problems in new-borns. The highly treated diseases are-Cryptorchidism.
- Track 10-1Pediatric kidney and urinary tract disorders
- Track 10-2Acute and chronic kidney failure
- Track 10-3Bedwetting
- Track 10-4Cancer of the urinary and genital systems
- Track 10-5High blood pressure
A Pediatric neurologist has the unique training and experience to treat your infant. Problems are seizures, delayed speech, weakness, or headaches. Child neurologists have the special expertise in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system (CNS, PNS). Pediatric Neurology manages and analyses the difficulty and further treats a wide range of illnesses which are associated with focal and fringe sensory systems alongside its subdivisions. They work as a team with Paediatricians or other primary care doctors. Pediatric neurologist takes to care for children who are suffering from serious and complicated medical issues such as epilepsy, birth defects, and mental retardation. This chronic condition requires on-going care and close follow-up throughout childhood and adolescence. The primary purpose of the involuntary sensory arrangement and in addition natural sensory orders involves the covering, tissues.
- Track 11-1Brain and spine trauma
- Track 11-2Developmental problems
- Track 11-3Epilepsy and other seizure disorders
- Track 11-4Sleep problems
- Track 11-5Movement disorders
Perinatology is a subspecialty of obstetrics concerned with the care of the fetus and complicated, high-risk pregnancies. Perinatology is also known as maternal-foetal medicine. Since the perinatal period, depending on the definition, starts at the 20th to 28th week of gestation and ends 1 to 4 weeks after birth, perinatology logically could be an obstetrical and Pediatric subspecialty but, in practice, it is part of obstetrics. The comparable area of Pediatrics is neonatology. A high-risk baby might be cared for by Perinatologists before birth and by a neonatologist after birth.
- Track 12-1Maternal and fetal health
- Track 12-2Low birth weight
- Track 12-3Neonatal jaundice
- Track 12-4Breech birth
- Track 12-5Neonatal drugs
- Track 12-6Amniotic band syndrome
- Track 12-7Birth asphyxia
- Track 12-8Obstetrics & gynecology
- Track 12-9Ultrasound in perinatology
- Track 12-10Cleft lip & palate
New born babies World Health Organization would like intensive medical attention are usually admitted into a special space of the hospital known as the Neonatal medical care Unit (NICU). The NICU combines advanced technology and trained health care professionals to supply specialised take care of the tiniest patients.
NICUs can also have intermediate or continued care areas for babies World Health Organization don't seem to be as sick however do would like specialised medical aid. Some hospitals do not have the personnel or a NICU and babies must be transferred to another hospital.
Some new born babies would force care in a very ICU, and birth to a sick or neonate will be quite surprising for any parent. Unfamiliar sights, sounds, and equipment in the NICU can be overwhelming. This info is provided to assist you perceive a number of the issues of sick and premature babies. You will also find out about some of the procedures that may be needed for the care of your baby.
- Track 13-1Premature infants/preemies
- Track 13-2Special care nursery
- Track 13-3Anemia
- Track 13-4Feeding issues
- Track 13-5Hypoglycemia
- Track 13-6Intrauterine growth restriction (IUGR)
- Track 13-7Retinopathy of prematurity (ROP)
- Track 13-8Macrosomia
Nutrition of new born infants, significantly of these born preterm, has advanced considerably in recent years. Extremely preterm infants have high nutrient demands that area unit difficult to fulfil, specified growth faltering is common. Inadequate growth is associated with poor neurodevelopmental outcomes, and although improved early growth is associated with better cognitive outcomes, there might be a trade-off in terms of worse metabolic. Outcomes, though the contribution of early nutrition to those associations isn't established.
New developments embrace recommendations to extend macromolecule provide, improve formulations of duct lipids, and supply mineral supplements whereas encouraging human milk feeding.
- Track 14-1Breast feeding
- Track 14-2Infant and newborn nutrition
- Track 14-3Infant formula
- Track 14-4Feto placental nutrition
Congenital anomalies are necessary causes of kid and childhood deaths, chronic ill health and incapacity. Through the resolution on birth defects of the Sixty-third World Health Assembly (2010), Member States agreed to promote primary prevention and improve Pediatric Health with congenital anomalies by developing and strengthening registration and surveillance systems. Developing expertise and building capacity. Strengthening research and studies on etiology, diagnosis and prevention. Promoting international cooperation.
A birth deformity is happens when kids' are creating in the mother's body. Most birth surrenders occur amid the initial three months of maternity. The different birth abandons heart absconds, liquor disorder, Down disorder, Fragile X disorder, Anotia/Microtia and a few additional.
- Track 15-1Neonatal mortality & neonatal nursing
- Track 15-2Neonatal skin diseases
- Track 15-3Vaccination and immunization
- Track 15-4Neonatal syndromes
- Track 15-5Neonatal syndromes
- Track 15-6Neonatal infectious diseases & antibiotics
- Track 15-7Neonatal renal disorder
- Track 15-8Neonatal CNS disorders
- Track 15-9Neonatal heart diseases and problems
- Track 15-10Neonatal eye problems